BLUEWASH LIQUID is a clear, thick blue liquid combining a blend of powerful cleaning agents, detergents and specialty optical brighteners. BLUEWASH LIQUID ensures maximum cleaning performance on all soils encountered leaving fabrics clean and bright with a fresh residual fragrance.
- Quality low cost wash. The liquid is concentrated meaning it goes further and provides a lower cost wash than most other brands.
- Top and front load washers. Because the Bluewash liquid has controlled foam characteristics it is suitable in both top and front load washing machines.
- Maximum whiteness and brightness. Bluewash liquid contains a optomised level of optical brighteners.
- Removes blood and protein stains. Enzymes in Bluewash quickly removes blood and protein stains.
- Hot and cold water. Bluewash works well in both a hot and cold wash providing you with a flexible wash options and energy savings.
- Smells fresh and clean. Bluewash liquid leaves a fresh residual fragrance from the specialty substantive perfume in the liquid.
- Hard water suitable. Bluewash laundry liquid contains water softeners making it suitable for hard water.
- Efficient washing of clothes. Bluewash laundry liquid contains soil release polymers to work fast.
- Enviromentally Friendly. Bluewash liquid contains no surfactants made from petroleum solvents and is made from renewable resources.
- Anti-Bacterial Agent.
- Pre-Spotter. Bluewash laundry liquid can be used as a pre-spotter on stains to help remove bad stains and dirt.
BLUEWASH LIQUID can be used in all types of washing machines, front and top loading to remove a wide range of household stains including grease, fat, blood, oil, dirt and perspiration. The highly active biodegradable “naturally derived” detergents used in BLUEWASH LIQUID ensure that the toughest soils and grease are removed quickly and effectively. The naturally derived ingredients are also gentle on the skin. BLUEWASH LIQUID is also suitable in industrial washing machines for use in on premise laundries such as nursing homes, motels and hotels.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Top loading machines use ½ cup for a normal wash load. For heavy soiling use up to 1 cup.
2. Front loading machines use ¼ cup for normal wash loads. For heavy soiling use ½ cup.
3. Hand washing and soaking ½ cup to a bucket (5 litres).
4. Pre spotting. Pour a small quantity onto the stain, rub gently and place soiled garment and balance of detergent into the wash.