BLUEWASH is a free flowing blue powder combining a blend of powerful cleaning agents, detergents and speciality optical brighteners. BLUEWASH ensures maximum cleaning performance on all soils encountered leaving fabrics clean and bright with a fresh residual fragrance.
The 10kg refill will fit into the 8kg bucket.
- Quality low cost wash. The powder is 100% active and concentrated meaning it goes further and provides a lower cost wash than most other brands.
- Top and front load washers. Because the Bluewash powder has controlled foam characteristics it is suitable in both top and front load washing machines.
- Maximum whiteness and brightness. Bluewash powder contains a optomised level of optical brighteners.
- Removes blood and protein stains. Enzymes in Bluewash quickly removes blood and protein stains.
- Hot and cold water. Bluewash works well in both a hot and cold wash providing you with a flexible wash options and energy savings.
- Smells fresh and clean. Bluewash powder leaves a fresh residual fragrance from the specialty substantive perfume in the powder.
- Hard water suitable. Bluewash laundry powder contains water softeners making it suitable for hard water.
- Efficient washing of clothes. Bluewash laundry powder contains soil release polymers to work fast.
- Anti-Bacterial Agent.
BLUEWASH can be used in all types of washing machines, front and top loading to remove a wide range of household stains including grease, fat, blood, oil, dirt and perspiration. BLUEWASH is also suitable in industrial washing machines for use in on premise laundries such as nursing homes, motels and hotels.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Top loading machines use 1 scoop (1/3 cup) for a normal wash load. Use 1½ scoops for heavy soil or extra large wash loads.
2. Front loading machines use ½ scoop for normal wash loads. Use 1 scoop for heavy soil or extra large wash loads.
3. Hand washing and soaking. ½ scoop to a bucket (5 litre)