DISHBRITE is a white free flowing powder with a clean citrus fragrance. It is based on a blend of heavy duty alkaline detergents, soil suspending agents, anti-scaling components combined with an oxygen activated de-staining agent.
- No gritty residues. The powder is freely soluble so it breaks down in water.
- . Dishbrite contains anti-scaling agents that do the work for you.
- No unpleasant chlorine odours. Dishbrite is oxygen activated which means no chlorine smell, it also contains a fresh citrus perfume to make your dishes smell clean.
- Not chlorinated. Because Dishbrite does not contain chlorine it is safe to use on plastics.
DISHBRITE is specifically formulated for use in all types of domestic and industrial dish washing machines. It effectively cleans and de-stains a wide range of cutlery and crockery including all plastic ware.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Fill detergent dispensers with powder. If no dispenser available add approximately 50gms (¼ cup) to the machine before commencing the wash cycle.
1. Aluminium ware, leaded crystal and glass or hand painted china may be affected by dish-washing conditions. Refer to manufacturers instructions for washing these articles.
2. For best results use in conjunction with Tasman Supra Rinse rinse aid.